Thoughts.

I have so many thoughts in my head, it's a shame I don't get to write everything down when they're actually IN my head---before they slip away.

This year, I pledge to blog more religiously, and share life and love and simple pleasures with the world. There will be more stories to tell, new hobbies and habits to share, and loads of 'life insights' to inspire. And oh, there'll be more photos too. :)

I've kept a journal since I was a little girl. And because I'm restless, I have so many notebooks filled with my thoughts. I don't think I've ever had one that reached the final page. Sometimes, I'd just write on a used sheet of paper and keep that paper along with other scratch papers-turned diary. In a way, this blog has also become one of those journals. There have been so many times when I wanted to delete it...but I'm glad now I never did. I guess
you can't stop a storyteller from, well, telling stories. :)

And a dreamer, from gushing over life.

revisited an old journal of mine

more pages to fill

I'll always be glad I have these thoughts to keep me company in my lifetime.

Comments

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Coming home.

SERVE LIFE FORWARD: Travel meaningfully, Live joyfully.

LOVE IS STILL THE ANSWER.